A stunning event overlooking the spectacular Melbourne skyline. A showstopper in every detail, from the breathtaking floral installations to the delicate wedding cake design. Montana and David’s wedding was nothing but pure, elegant style and a truly beautiful day to remember!
APL Photography and C2 Videography captured every moment, perfectly!
Encapsulating the luxury of the day, Montana wore a gorgeous wedding dress designed by Mariana Hardwick and Jimmy Choo pearl heels. The dress featured delicate, floral appliqué with a deep V neckline and back, and a high split. Sheer shoulder pieces flowed gently behind the bride creating a stunning trail. The bride’s flawless look came together with hair by Cutika Hair Design and make-up by Terrisa Tran.
Dressed in By Johnny, her bridesmaids adorned sleek, pink, mid-length dresses with a high split in a gorgeous structured design.
The groom wore a classic black suit from Prinzi Collections with satin lapels and black Christian Louboutin shoes. He was accompanied by his groomsmen who were dressed in matching Wolf Kanat black suits.
Blessed with glorious weather, the wedding ceremony took place on the rooftop of the Crown Melbourne. Surrounded by uninterrupted views of the city, the breathtaking scene was made only more special by the stunning floral arbour designed by Melbourne Event Floral, which provided an exquisite backdrop to the nuptials. The bride and bridesmaids bouquets, put together by Badlands & Co, were filled with delicate, pink roses and romantic foliage, paired with a combination of standout blooms. Montana and David were married by Ps. Joe Gagliardi with their rings designed by ______________.
The reception was held in the rooftop room, The Aviary, in the Crown. Melbourne Event Floral installed the impressive floral wall, which flowed across the room behind the bridal table, providing a breathtaking backdrop for the night. The beautiful blooms perfectly highlighted the stunning colour palette of the wedding. In every space you would find carefully designed floral arrangements scattered throughout the room, from the romantic welcome sign created by The Right Invite, to the beautiful cake meticulously designed by the talented Butter Baking. Delicate, pink, roses spilled across the three tiered wedding cake. The beautiful blush tone and exquisite silver leaf detailing made it an art piece all on its own.
One More Song Entertainment provided the perfect music to match the elegant event.
Thank you Montana and David for trusting us to style and coordinate your wedding. It was an absolutely spectacular day!
- Photographer – APL Photography
- Videographer – C2 Videography
- Hair & Makeup – Hair by Cutika Hair Design; Make-up by Terrisa Tran
- Bride Attire – Mariana Hardwick & Jimmy Choo
- Bridesmaid Attire – By Johnny
- Groom’s Attire – Prinzi Collection & Christian Louboutin
- Groomsmen Attire – Wolf Kanat
- Ceremony Venue – The Aviary, Crown Melbourne
- Celebrant – Ps. Joe Gagliardi
- Rings – ????
- Reception Venue – The Aviary, Crown Melbourne
- Event Stylist/Coordinator – Melbourne Wedding Co.
- Furniture Hire – Melbourne Event Floral
- Catering – Provided by the venue
- Band/music – One More Song Entertainment
- Wedding Cake – Butter Baking
- Flowers – Melbourne Event Floral; Bouquets by Badlands & Co.
- Stationery & Signage – The Right Invite